- Do you have a family?
- It’ s a good father that knows his son.
3.1 have no opinion of that sort of man.
- She put 5 dollars into my hand , "you have been a great man today.”
5.1 was the youngest son , and the youngest but two.
- The picture flattered her.
- The country not agreeing with her, she returned to England.
- He is a walking skeleton.
- The machine is in repair.
- He allowed the father to be overruled by the judge , and declared his own son guilty.
- You don' t know what you are talking about.
- You don' t begin to understand what they mean.
你根本不知道他们在干嘛。（don’t begin :决不）
- They didn’t praise him slightly.
- That’ s all I want to hear.
15.I wish I could bring you to see my point.
- You really flatter me.
- He made a great difference.
- You cannot give him too much money.
- The long exhausting trip proved too much.
- The monk is only not a dead man.
- A surgeon cut in the patient' s stomach.
- You look darker after the holiday.
- As luck would have it, he was caught by the teacher again.
- She held the little boy by the right hand.
- Rubber easily gives way to pressure.
- If you think a good man , think again.
- She has blue eyes.
- That took his breath away.
- Two is company but three is none.
- The elevator girl reads between passengers.
- Students are still arriving.
32.1 must not stay here and do nothing.
- They went away as wise as they came.
34.I won’ t do it to save my life.
- Nonsense , I don' t think his painting is any better than yours.
- Traditionally , Italian presidents have been seen and not heard.
- You don' t want to do that.
- My grandfather is nearly ninety and in his second childhood.